Wednesday, May 15, 2013

to do list

We took Ted to his first Pirate's game on Monday night. The regional YL staff went. Always fun to see everyone. 

 Mary Berg & Ted - I could go for an arranged marriage.

It was a bit of a May cold spell. 





So we got home really late and threatened Ted that he better get up cheery and ready to go to school on Tuesday. Instead,  he got up complaining of a stomach ache. I gave him zero sympathy. Until he started puking. Oops! Ben stayed home and bore the brunt of the illness. By the time I got home from work he was chipper and feeling much better. He even ate tacos (his choice - I offered him much more puking friendly food) for dinner. In the middle of the night he was randomly puking again. Not cool. So i stayed home today and worked from home. I got out my post it notes and made my to-do list. Ted took that queue and made his own to-do list for the day . . .


watch a movie
throw up
watch sophie's movie
eat lunch
play
dinner
play
go to bed (written on the back)



All day he checked things off his list. Except one. I'm cool with that. I may have created a to-do list monster.


No comments: