Wednesday, November 13, 2013

halloween 2013

I accidentally checked the box on Sophie's parent volunteer sheet that I would be in charge of their class Halloween party. Oops. Today I plugged my camera into the computer and saw 25 smiling Kindergarten faces that I was supposed to have printed and sent to the teacher about 2 weeks ago. Oops.


So Ted couldn't make up his mind about what he wanted to be for Halloween.
So for school he was a rock star.


Ellie gave Sophie her Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) dress the night before which was a huge hit.


This was just for fun dress up. My aunt made this costume for my cousins and then my siblings and I wore them (there's another one somewhere) and now my kids wear it.


Wyatt & Lilly came over to trick-or-treat.


Ted decided on Troy Palamalu for trick-or-treat. Same wig. Different everything else.







Then we did a kids day at the Mountainlair for Mountaineer Week. These guys are silly.


 And cute!

The back-up Mountaineer. 

So now I'm off to search for and purchase 3 years worth of picture ornaments for the grandparents that I have so faithfully neglected. Oops.

No comments: