I'm pretty far behind. Please excuse the large amounts of pictures.
A couple of weeks ago (a month ago?) we celebrated Hudson's birthday. Love that Bethany and I get to see our kids love each other.

Our view in the mornings cranking on Sophie's expander. Thankfully we're done with turning it for awhile. Just waiting for her mouth to want to stay where it was expanded to. You'll be happy to hear that cleaning it is MUCH, much better these days.
The Lutyen's had us over for a house warming party to the house they just bought. It's so cute. And has this cool thing in the back yard until the previous owners come to collect it. So my kids took full advantage to play in it . . .
. . . and jump off of it!
Ted has discovered the Sunday funnies. (He was banned from all electronics for over a week after a major meltdown and disrespectful attitude towards me. So we was resorting to all sorts of things.)
I planted flocks last year in my back garden out of total desperation of what to do. They are growing like crazy and I LOVE them.
I love our little back yard. This was about 2 weeks ago. The flocks in the back have grown to fill almost the entire space.
I found these three like this one morning just before walking to the bus.
Sophie finished gymnastics for the semester. She's a sad puppy because she loves it so much.
We said good-bye to our good friend, Laura. She babysat the kids the past 2 summers. She and her husband are moving and we're so excited for their next adventure. This was at the senior night we had for our graduating senior YL leaders.
The weather has been HOT the first week of May - upper 80's, low 90's. This was a couple of weeks before that on a Saturday morning. Ted had baseball practice. Sophie took her yogurt and granola and hot tea outside for a breakfast picnic and some sidewalk chalk art.
I went on the 1st Grade Field Trip with Sophie. Field trips are not for the faint of heart. God bless teachers. We to Meadowcroft Village in PA. It's a little village that has buildings from the 1800's. We saw and experience a blacksmith shop . ..
a one room school house . . .
we dipped candles . . .
and saw how people lived back then.
We've been hitting the rail trail for walking, biking and the occasional scooter ride.
Ted gave me a card and spoke my love language for Mother's Day. A trip to Dairy Queen on him.
Sophie and I had a milkshake at the Poky Dot after church on Saturday. She said she wasn't paying because it wasn't Mother's Day. I hear ya sister.


















No comments:
Post a Comment