The last time I shared books I've read was March. So just catching up on some things.

A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
Loved this! I actually read a chunk of it and put it down for about 6 months. When I picked it back up, I couldn't put it down (and regretted that I had forgotten part of the story). Loved it.
Murder in Matera by Helene Stapinksi
After our trip to Italy, I'm fascinated by Italian places and history. This is a woman's story of finding her family history in a poor part of Italy. I really enjoyed it.
The Gift of Imperfection by Brene Brown
I appreciate the way she thinks and writes and I've thought about this book a lot since I finished it.
All the Pretty Things by Edie Wadsworth
If you like a good memoir, this is your book. Her story is hard and sad, but reading it gave me much perspective and insight. I couldn't put it down.
My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
This is a bestselling Italian author and again a book set in Italy. I finished it quickly and will definitely read the book that follows soon.
This is a bestselling Italian author and again a book set in Italy. I finished it quickly and will definitely read the book that follows soon.
Everything Happens for a Reason and Other Lives I've Loved by Kate Bowler
I listened to this one. It's an interesting story about her cancer diagnosis and how that plays into her studies of the prosperity gospel. It's insightful and interesting.

The Fringe Hours by Jessica N. Turner
I listened to this book. It was good and insightful and practical. Lots of little take away nuggets about using your time wisely for your life.
The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron & Suzanne Stabile
I read this a year and a half ago and came back for a re-read. I am really fascinated by the Enneagram and it's been helpful for me to understand myself and others.

Liturgy of the Ordinary by Tish Harrison Warren
I loved this book. She combines the ordinary things of life with the liturgy of church and it was really beautiful and meaningful.

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Satterfield
I joined a book club this year and I LOVE it. This was the second book we read (I will NOT tell you about the first book!) and loved it. A great read I would love to read again after the ending.

The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
Ted and I are slowly listening to the Chronicles of Narnia when we travel together.

Child of the River by Irma Joubert
Second book club book - loved it! Read it in one weekend.

Soul Healing by Tammy Smith
I went to her women's retreat last year and it was about her book that is after this. I read this with some women and it was AWESOME read and insightful.This is a book I will recommend for a long time.

The Fringe Hours by Jessica N. Turner
I listened to this book. It was good and insightful and practical. Lots of little take away nuggets about using your time wisely for your life.
The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron & Suzanne Stabile
I read this a year and a half ago and came back for a re-read. I am really fascinated by the Enneagram and it's been helpful for me to understand myself and others.

Liturgy of the Ordinary by Tish Harrison Warren
I loved this book. She combines the ordinary things of life with the liturgy of church and it was really beautiful and meaningful.

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Satterfield
I joined a book club this year and I LOVE it. This was the second book we read (I will NOT tell you about the first book!) and loved it. A great read I would love to read again after the ending.

The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
Ted and I are slowly listening to the Chronicles of Narnia when we travel together.

Child of the River by Irma Joubert
Second book club book - loved it! Read it in one weekend.

Soul Healing by Tammy Smith
I went to her women's retreat last year and it was about her book that is after this. I read this with some women and it was AWESOME read and insightful.This is a book I will recommend for a long time.
Leather Earrings from Sweet Creek Leather
I got a pair of these as a gift last year. They are so fun and easy and I really enjoy them!

Poo-Pourri
Game changer in this house!
Walmart Grocery Pick Up
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, this has CHANGED MY LIFE! Whether it's Walmart or some other grocery store, this is a game changer. It saves my grocery budget and it saves me time and frustration. Ben even uses it to skit shop. If you haven't done it use this LINK to get $10 off (and I will too!)
Third Love
Best bras ever. Worth the price to get a good bra that actually fits and you can wear all day!
Jennie Allen's Dream Guide
I've done this several years in a row and it's a gift to look back and then forward. I put it in my journal and get it out every couple of months to see where I am with things.
I got a pair of these as a gift last year. They are so fun and easy and I really enjoy them!

Poo-Pourri
Game changer in this house!
Walmart Grocery Pick Up
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, this has CHANGED MY LIFE! Whether it's Walmart or some other grocery store, this is a game changer. It saves my grocery budget and it saves me time and frustration. Ben even uses it to skit shop. If you haven't done it use this LINK to get $10 off (and I will too!)
Third Love
Best bras ever. Worth the price to get a good bra that actually fits and you can wear all day!
Jennie Allen's Dream Guide
I've done this several years in a row and it's a gift to look back and then forward. I put it in my journal and get it out every couple of months to see where I am with things.







No comments:
Post a Comment