Thursday, September 18, 2008

Current Playlist

So, I just found this neat gadget on the side of our blog . . . a playlist of our current favorite songs. Let me share . . .


Country Roads: That is Ted's favorite song of all time. He currently knows the first verse, chorus, and bridge. He's on You Tube - I'm trying to get famous off of it. He won't be this cute singing it for long. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Hjpjtl7pY


I Saw God Today: Ben just did a sermon series called "Moments." It's all about slowing down in life to catch God in the little things of life. That's what we're trying to do around our house these days.


The Morgantown Song: I love anything that makes me think of my brother Charlie. This is just one of those at the moment. And it is football season!

The others are just some that we're just particularly enjoying these days!


No comments: