We had a little practice run before he actually started drawing.
Daddy's shirt - 2 football players and a football.
Sophie's shirt - a butterfly, sunshine and grass.
Ted's shirt - a baseball player and bat. The brown is the street.
Mommy's shirt - Ted (b/c I like him!)
The ironing . . .
The finished product.
Looking at The Tuel's 2008 family photo album.
Pumpkin carving time. Ted was bound and determined to not cry like he did last year. He felt as if he needed the helmet so he wouldn't get the pumpkin cheese (guts) and peanuts (seeds) on his head. I do not lie!
Meanwhile in the living room, Sophie is watching a Baby Einstein. The girl never stops. So when I need her to stop, I strap her in our extra car seat in front of a Baby Einstein. She seriously cannot regulate herself and needs the calmness. I wish I would've invented Baby Einstein. It truly is captivating for her.
Back in the kitchen, Ted with his cheese and peanuts. He did really well after he warmed up to the idea.
Then he let Millie lick off the residue.
The finished products.
Thanks Aunt Sara. We had a great visit. On Monday we went to the Capital Market for some more punkins. Sara found some goat meat for Ahmed - great find! We hit the mall and hung out at home for awhile. It was a great visit. Not so long next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment