Tuesday, February 2, 2010

big things


So, I kinda feel bad about Sophie watching videos in her carseat. She's actually started playing better on her own and will snuggle for more than 30 seconds. Tonight she sat in her little rocking chair and watched a video. She loved it. . . so did I.


Sophie's friend Maisie came over last week. Maisie is actually a week older than Sophie. Sophie followed Maisie around saying, "Baby!" And trying to hug and kiss her. Maisie is way more verbal than Sophie.

Last weekend, Ben Santen had his 5th birthday party at Grand Prix. It was a father/son birthday party. They rode go carts, played laser tag, and other games.



Ted made a card for Ben:


This is Ted & Ben.


To
Ben
From
Ted

Ted wrote this all by himself. I just had to show him how to write a few letters. I had no idea he could do this.

1 comment:

The Cobb Family said...

handmade cards from kid to kid are my absolute favorite!!!