She's learning to undress herself. Fantastic!
After our picnic dinner tonight. Little do you know that she just pooped an enormous poop and smelled up the entire back yard!
A different view of pasta night the other night.
Imitating Ted standing in the corner!
This child absolutely melts my heart. She is hilarious - eating fist fulls of shredded cheese that she gets out of the fridge on her own. She's frustrating - she has quite a temper and has learned the art of the limp body, fall to the floor method. She's independent and incredibly social - you can hear her "hi's" and "bye's" all over Walmart or down the street.
And her vocabulary has absolutely EXPLODED just this week. It's amazing. I'm pretty sure this is one of my favorite stages - when you watch it just all just start clicking. I'm trying to get her on video saying "chips." I can't even explain what it sounds like.
So, this is my swiffer - hair, dirt, spunk and all!
3 comments:
I think Fairmont could use a bit more spunk, you should consider moving here. :)
Megan
Hahaha - I am so glad my daughter isn't the only one with explosive poops. I just asked Daryl the other day if he thought there was something wrong with Nadia because with almost every bowel movement the clothes need changed too, and I'm not kidding (oh, and yes we do wear the right size diapers - I think!).
SO cute Laura! Just catching up on your blog!! :)
Post a Comment