Sunday, March 10, 2013

february pics

I am so behind. Here is February . . . .

Ted's sweet little basketball team.


And with their siblings that had a lot of fun together.


Sisters playing on the bleachers.


We had a "pick up the dog poop party." If you recall the last post, this is quite an issue in our small, fenced in yard.


Sometimes I just give the kids gloves. It's so much easier and much quicker that way. Please don't judge me. We clean thoroughly when we're done.



Our sweet friends Nadia and Anna Grace came over a couple of Mondays ago. They have a baby brother which is very different from a big brother! Ted gives them a run for their money. Sophie's costume had some malfunction issues due to size, so we sent it home with our guests who could get way more use from it!


We painted decorative tiles for the new Child Advocacy Center at The Wow Factory. A very cool and fun fundraiser. We went with 6 other friends under the age of 7. Always good times!



A couple Saturdays ago we had a family game night. Everyone got to pick a game. Ted got a glass of Coke and Sophie a glass of iced tea. Very easily pleased.

Chutes & Ladders


Monopoly Jr


Busytown

And 2 games of Uno.

This was Ted's victory dance.

Sophie's victory dance photo was slightly inappropriate for the blog, but might be  considered acceptable for Mardi Gras!

1 comment:

Colleen Thornbrugh said...

Aww! I'm sorry I missed you guys at the Wow Factory!