On Memorial Day we celebrated Lily's birthday at Cooper's Rock.
The lizard Shae caught and the kids loved.
I love that these boys are getting to grow up together.
Family pic at Cooper's Rock.
We also went to Cooper's Rock on Mother's Day. I'm that far behind. We had the BEST time. The kids loved the Rock City trail.
The weather has been beautiful recently. They love putting on their swimming suits and shooting water guns and throwing buckets of water at each other. Sophie has developed a new way to water the flowers.
Then we tried some sort of science experiment with bananas to attract fruit flies. Thankfully it was unsuccessful.
We celebrated sweet Ellie's 7th birthday with her family. Bethany and I were talking about how we've known each other for 20 years. Also thankful these kiddos get to grow up together.
Until Ted's birthday they are stair steps - 5, 6, 7 & 8
We went to a Pirate's game with some of the regional Young Life Staff. There was wagers on how long Sophie would last. This was the 2nd inning.
But then Icee's perked her up and we made it well into the 6th inning. It was a fun game.
Sophie took some of her own pictures.
Me & Soph
Special straw/glasses. Doh, I'm sorry but they didn't last long. Really not very sanitary.
My personal assistant for a ministry fair I did last week.
With my other two personal assistants. They are all the best. I actually used something I found on Pinterest. There's a first for everything.
John Allevato was over the other day and was helping Ted with some baseball mechanics. Ted was in heaven.






















No comments:
Post a Comment