Tuesday, October 14, 2014

meredith & chris

This weekend Ben and I were at Meredith and Chris' wedding.  Oh my word! I love a good wedding that has the bride written all over it. It was affectionately called Isaacs Wedding 2.0. You see, Meredith's sister, Beth Anne, got married 5 months ago. They had two completely different weddings and both were absolutely beautiful. Meredith's included stunning fall colors, cowboy boots, a beautiful venue, a local favorite band, desserts, candy, popcorn and mason jar mugs, and lots of people that we love so much.

It has been such an honor and a blessing to be part of both girls' weddings. We've loved them a lot of years and it's so amazing to see them find men who love Jesus and love them so much. Meredith and Chris are such a great match. Truly. There are such big things ahead of them together. We haven't known Chris all that long, but through pre-marriage counseling and spending great time with them together, I'm so proud of who they are and where they are going.

Meredith and Chris, thanks for letting us share your day. I hope it was all you dreamed it would be. It was truly one of the coolest weddings I've ever been to!

Check out their professional wedding photos HERE. (You totally want to look at these. They are AMAZING!)










No comments: