Thursday, May 10, 2018

april 2018

I am writing this post about April at the end of August. It seems like a lifetime ago. According to my calendar there was a whole lot of the usual things of life.

It did snow on April 17th. I remember because it was Terri's birthday. She couldn't recall a time when it had ever snowed on her birthday.


We spent Easter with the Sizicks and had a giant egg hunt inside because it was cold and rainy.

Joanna and Lily invited Sophie and I go to see Cinderella with them. They wore their tiaras and LOVED it! Super fun night!


Sophie took up cooking and ruined one of my pans.

She mostly enjoyed sewing lessons.



We had one beautiful weekend (before it snowed) when Aunt Rosemay, Abby, Valerie, Reed & Mom came to visit. We showed Abby around campus (she's an online student), hit up Ted's opening day of baseball, and took Reed on the PRT.








 This was AFTER the 80 degree weekend.

 Painting the side of the garage has become a new "thing".

Oh. OH! How could I forget about this?!? Ted made his first trip to the high school boys basketball tournament with Ben. Ben always told Ted he would take him when he was in the 6th grade. They went for 3 days and watched basketball until their eyes bled. As Ted recounted the number of sodas he drank and wings he ate, I was glad I wasn't there. He was voted a "lifetime ticket holder" by the regulars. The only picture Ben took was this one of Ted and Reagan on Saturday morning watching some sort of show.


 The Sizick's sold their house in Elkins and moved their stuff into a storage unit. (Spoiler alert: 6 weeks later the moved one block over from us. When this picture was taken, I don't think anyone even knew that house was going to be for sale yet.)

So that's April - 4 months later! Happy Spring!

No comments: