Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What a Weekend




I am beat - but we had the best weekend. Friday, we went to New Martinsville for Andy's wedding (Ben's brother). It has already been a to do because up until about Monday I wasn't going to go. But, having passed the 36 week mark in this pregnancy and still holding, my doctor gave me permission to go. Ted was throwing up Thursday evening with a fever. But I wasn't staying home with a whiny 2 year old or traveling with him by myself on Saturday (he's not known for being a good traveler). So, Friday morning we packed up and headed out in the rain. Andy and Courtney's wedding was set to be outside and they weren't budging on that even with the looming forecast. I'm so glad they didn't. The wedding was beautiful. The weather was perfect. Everyone had a great time. Ted wore a little black suit and was so excited to "be so handsome" with Uncle Andy and Daddy. It was a fun weekend hanging with friends and family. Welcome to the family, Courtney!




No comments: