Wednesday, December 30, 2009

christmas day

We woke up at Doh & John Pap's on Christmas morning.




This was obviously the Christmas of drums. Ted got a hand drum and electronic drum sticks.


I opened gifts with Sophie and even found gifts I didn't know I had received when I got home b/c she kept me busy. About half way through, Pap gave her a gingerbread cookie. She snuggled up with Uncle Mark and proceeded to lick off all the icing and then eat it. That lasted until we were done opening gifts!


Ted playing with his playmobil set that Uncle Andy & Aunt Courtney got him.

My parent's came to Ben's parents for lunch. We've done that since we were married. After lunch, we headed out Route 7 for the Slider Family Christmas.


My Dad made Ted & Sophie a play kitchen for Christmas. It is AWESOME!! I'll have to get a better picture. Sophie got all the play food and stuff. It's being delivered to Charleston on Friday. Can't wait to get it. Sophie's room is rearranged and ready for it.


Eating Gary Pap's special dip with Uncle Charlie.


Playing games with Carlyn, Trey & Graeson


The Grandchildren Picture!


And the nice one. Notice the horizontal legs on the right. That's Ben laying on the floor and pulling Sophie's shirt through the rocking chair to keep her in her seat! =)

After dinner we headed back to town for bedtime. Doh & John Pap, Grandma & Gary Pap, Andy & Courtney, Uncle Mark, Ben and I played Bunco and then cards. It was a GREAT Christmas!

No comments: