Tuesday, December 15, 2009

a morning at sam's

Sophie and I went to Sam's Club the other morning to do some quick shopping and get the tires rotated. Being business members, we're suppossed to be able to go before it opens for regular members and be ahead of the game. NOT! They told me 45 minutes.

So, Sophie and I leisurely shopped (as much as you can with an 18 month old on a budget at Sam's.) So, at 40 minutes, I go back to the Tire Deparment and they are just pulling the van into the garage. So, here are the next 20 minutes. . .


I let her run up and down the tire aisles. She couldn't hurt anything. She did climb in and out of some of the smaller piles.


Then she started to take the stickers off the tires. So we had to move on to something else.


We moved on to pushing the cart around. That didn't last long. (Sorry, couldn't get the picture to upload the correct direction.)


In the process of pushing the cart we spilled my coke which she couldn't stay away from, course.


And this is the nice man on the cool machine that cleaned up our mess. Thankfully the van was done after all that excitement!

Sophie and I never have dull mornings. We just don't always document them.

No comments: