We've been having an on-going "discussion" at our house about what to do with Sophie's hair. I've got an itch to cut it into a cute like bob with bangs. And I'm known to not let hair ideas die until they're done - my hair would be case in point. She looks like a rag-a-muffin all the time. And the food and snot and sweat that can collect in it is quite amazing. Honestly, I'm really just tired of fixing it. But I've been voted down.
This little lady keeps us laughing. Her vocabulary has absolutely EXPLODED and it's delightful. She can communicate quite a bit. I was wondering if she was behind. But WOW! She started using words and hasn't stopped. I LOVE IT! I really do. We've had guys working on the house all week (pictures to come later) and she'll stand at the window and say, "I see you. I see you. I see you. I see you." (She's slightly repetitive!) We can have a conversation. I need to video her. I'll do that on Sunday when Ben gets back with the camera. . .
And Ted is very much enjoying teaching her new words. It's very sweet. The other day they sat in the glider together watching a Baby Einstein video about animals (Sophie calls them Eintein shows). Ted was teaching her the names of the animals so that we can take her to the zoo. That's what he said. It made me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment