Wednesday, May 5, 2010

rockbridge women's weekend

I love my friends. I really do. We decided to do our annual girls weekend at the Rockbridge Women's Retreat this year. It was so fun. Carissa came from Charlotte. Bethany from Glen Dale, WV. Emily from Columbus. And Janny from New Martinsville. I've known these beautiful women since we were in high school. The are truly the most beautiful women that I know - inside and out. We've led such different lives and walked such different roads. But there's something about the friends you come to know the Lord with and grow with that are so very, very special. I'm so thankful for them. For where they've been. And the women they are today b/c of that. Thanks for a great weekend girls!


Me, Emily, Carissa & Bethany (Janny was chatting and we couldn't drag her away!)


The Charleston group - we use that term lightly.


Snacking at the snack bar after some serious shopping at the gift shop and the death swing. Everyone needs a milkshake after that.




Laughing at the pictures from the death swing.




Everyone talking with their families.



I love you, girls! Can't wait for the fall!

No comments: