Thursday, June 17, 2010

bike

We got Ted a bike as a "moving gift." The street where we are temporarily living is wonderful to learn. We bought it Saturday night and Ben left Sunday morning for camp. He had full confidence that I would be able to assemble it. Fat chance. Thankfully, Lisa is quite the handy woman and she fixed everything I attempted.

Up until this point in life, Ted hasn't wanted to learn how to pedal. So the first couple of days were a little rough. Mostly he would walk his bike to the top of the little grade and then ride down. Finally he learned to pedal in the garage the other day. We've come a VERY long way. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.








Sophie and Mary Catherine in the sweltering heat and humidity. Obviously, Sophie is not thrilled about being out.



Lisa, Alicia, Mary Catherine, Graham, Elizabeth, Sophie & I all joined in the parade to get Ted pedaling. Oh, and Jake and Kobe (the dogs!)



Showing him how to push the pedals.

No comments: