Wednesday, August 25, 2010

shout out



I would like to give these two little people a shout out. They are amazing. In the past three months, they have had three major transitions. And they have done so very well. I am so proud of them for their flexibility, ability to adjust and enjoy life. They are wonderful and they've made this whole summer enjoyable and fun for me.

Since we've been back from camp, they have wanted to play together so much. Sophie just isn't quite there yet. She's getting close to playing on her own, being able to use her words to communicate (as opposed to yelling and crying) and sharing. I've starting babysitting a little boy who's turning 3 next month. I forgot what a big year 2 is!

Ted starts preschool next week. 4 full days a week. At first I wasn't prepared for that but I think that we're all ready for that! We've been practicing not napping this week. Which makes for an earlier bedtime. I think I can dig this. And, I'm excited for my time with Sophie.

They LOVE the PRT's. They get the biggest kick out of seeing them around town. We're going to go for a ride very soon. Pictures to document coming soon . . .

No comments: