My kids watch/listen to the song that Ben, JB & Kirk did for program at least once a day. I've been trying to get these videos for some time. They finally cooperated the other day. Enjoy. For the real video click here - OMG.
Just a note on Sophie's . . . she ALWAYS notices when Ted jumps off the diving board and when JB "cries" on the swing.
3 comments:
Haha! Yes!
I heard Ted knows EVERY word! Sophie's impressive, too. It's hilarious that she breaks out of the song to point out that I am crying.
Hope you aren't sick of the song yet. If you are, just hold out another 8 months or so. We'll get another one out.
HAHAHA! I can't believe what a clown Ted has turned into! I remember he was sooo shy and quiet! I love that he's watching his Daddy and following in his footsteps!! Thanks for sharing! HAHA!
I just laughed out loud when Sophie said JB's crying. So cute
Post a Comment