I made my first batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies EVER last week. They were delicious (but flat!). Sophie didn't seem to mind. AND, I made my first ever home made lasagna last week. It was AWESOME! I am so proud of myself!!!
Ted is loving learning about spelling words. We have the video "Word Factory" (sequel to "Letter Factory"). He gets his letters off the fridge and makes the words with them while watching. I guess we'll be getting him the fridge thing that spells words for Christmas. Just a side note: I do love Leap Frog stuff! And, Ted is rarely seen around the house w/o some sort of dress up something-or-other.

Ted dressed as a girl.
Ted will dress up and come in saying he's Ted's brother. Then he will come back in as Ted and say, "Have you seen my brother? Look, he disappeared and left all his stuff." And whatever costume he's wearing is laying in a pile on the floor. It's pretty funny and clever!
Ted totes his pillow pet back and forth to school everyday. He loves that thing. And actually naps at school ocassionally.
Sophie loves making funny faces. This is her only one though. The other morning when I went to get her up, this is what I was greeted with.
I am horrible and potty training. We are semi-training while we're at home. But I'm not willing to stay home for several days in a row to really grind it out. And I know that's not helping anyone. I hate those first few months when you go to the bathroom 7 times during one trip to the grocery store. Or they have to pee as soon as you pull out of the driveway. I just need to make a commitment to this and do it. Or send her away and let someone else do it. Any takers?
1 comment:
I have a friend who would put a pull-up on her little guy when ever they went out of the house with a pair of undies over the top (just to stay in the routine). I think it helped to not make a mess if they had an accident, thus being able to say to Sophie that she just went to the potty and will need to wait a bit (no more 7 trips to the potty?). I don't know if that will help, but thought I would mention it:)
Also, potty training stinks, just sayin' hehe.
Post a Comment