Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a little bit of nothin'

So this has nothing to do with anything but . . . we're watching "How It's Made" right now. Amazing show! But they are showing how marbles are made. Makes me think of the days walking the railroad tracks in Paden City and collecting all the ones that didn't make the cut. I especially remember the Georgia Sliders loving that so much.

Anyways, not a whole lot happening here. Ben and Ted are back at work and school. Last Monday when they were leaving Sophie cried. I guess I'm not that fun!


watching the Steelers


One day I found Sophie playing on the stairs with Bing-Bing and Veggie Tales. Their real names: Ming-Ming and Tails.


snuggle time.


Sophie got her first official haircut last week. I wanted Aunt Jamie to do it when we were in NM over Christmas. But we all know how that turned out. Aside from her bangs, she's never had a haircut. The girl cut off about 3 inches of uneven hair from the bottom. Her hair looks MUCH better.


This was Sophie waiting for Ben and Ted to get home one afternoon. Don't worry Kathy, I'll wash the windows! =)


Sophie in some of her new dress up stuff. I laughed so hard this night. Ted had on one of the other outfits. It was much more flattering on his figure. He wouldn't let me take a picture of him b/c he said I would put it on the blog. He's on to me. AND HE'S WEARING IT AGAIN RIGHT NOW!!

Ben got a tooth pulled last week. I've been fighting a nasty sinus something-or-other. I was sure it was strep but went to urgent care and it wasn't. We've been nice and cranky together.

No comments: