Monday, April 11, 2011

not a lot happenin' here

Last Monday night, UHS & MHS clubs did a mall scavenger hunt. The leaders dressed up and the kids had to find them. There were way too many kids and it got shut down pretty quickly. But fun none-the-less. My kids love Jimmy & John - not to be confused with Jimmy John's! And Ben gave a club talk in the middle of the mall food court. It was a fun night.
Ted & Jimmy



Sophie & John


Last week I put some leftover sand we had from banquet decorations into an under the bed storage container. Instant fun! And mess. The bathtub has seen lots of sand - unfortunately so has the couch. Ted was expertly making a sandcastle. He informed me that he learned that from Max & Ruby. Glad tv viewing has some benefits!





I took Sophie to Starbucks after bible study Tuesday b/c I had to meet someone about some work stuff. I mistakenly did not take her to the bathroom. While I was waiting, Sophie PEED ON MY LAP! As soon as I felt the warmth on my legs, I pushed her (gently) off my lap and she continued to pee on the floor - a steady stream for what seemed like forever. I couldn't run to the bathroom b/c then we'd have a trail of pee across Starbucks. Thankfully, our friend Derek was there. In the middle of gut-busting laughter, he was able to help me get some paper towels and get it semi-cleaned up. This is her less than 5 minutes later - good things she's so cute.



We got Ted a United States map. He's always asking questions about where things are. It's fun to be able to show him.


No comments: