Friday, June 24, 2011

june pics

This was ice cream celebrating Ted's last day of preschool and Sophie's 1st day of preschool. I started working at a preschool 3 weeks ago. I'm half teaching for their summer program and half working in their office. Sophie goes with me. We're doing 5 days a week. There's too much to write about it and now isn't the time. It's been an adjustment. It's getting better. It was a rough first couple of weeks. Thankfully they gave me the month of July off for assignment. I'll start working 3 days a week in the fall when the preschool program returns to full swing. I think it's going to be ok.

I love when kids sleep in the car and it's sweet.
Ted has been Ben's sidekick this month. He's going to WVU Kid's Camps 3 days a week and hanging with Ben 2 days a week while I work. While it wasn't my first plan for the summer, it's been a good one (which I'm super thankful for b/c it was all my idea and could've been a disaster waiting to happen)! Honestly, if you would've told me how much fun they would have together I wouldn't have believed you. Ted has gone with Ben to shoot program videos, shop for camp, to the office to do mailers for the area, clean out the basement with all the YL stuff for camp and a hundred other things. He's been a real trooper and a great side kick for Ben. It's given them great time together. Seriously, he's such a big kid now. I'm really proud of Ted for being helpful, non-whiny and a good sport.
I hate when they sleep in the car and you know it's just going to
be straight up painful when they wake up.

Sophie has moved to a booster seat. So much easier! It's our first "pink" purchase of an accessory.
She picked it herself and is thrilled to be in a "big kid seat."

Ted & Sophie playing house. Notice the babies covered at the bottom of the bed. They had the baby potty right beside the bed just in case the babies had to pee in the middle of the night. They wanted to make sure they were fast. I love to listen to them when they play house. Hilarious!

I believe this was about 7:45 am one of those really hot mornings.
Nothing like sand in your underwear first thing in the morning.

You can never be too safe when taking your baby for a ride in your truck.
And you have to make sure you have all the right stuff for the road trip.
Sophie's 1st Day of Preschool

No comments: