Last week I feel like we had a great end to a somewhat hard summer.
Thursday we went to Summersville to spend the afternoon with the Berg's and Carrie. We put it on our calender several weeks before and I'm so thankful we did. We spent the afternoon at the lake, had dinner on the deck, saw Carrie's new/in progress apartment, and took two very tired kids home. I had lots of good pictures, including a great one of our families. But I LOST my camera. Can you believe that? I've never done such a thing. This post is mostly from my phone or my mom's camera. Don't worry, it's been replaced by a great new one. Thanks, Mom! Our camera had a good 4 year life. Counting multiple camp trips, that would be about an 8 year life!
 |
Summersville Lake
 |
Friday and Saturday I went to Columbus with these lovely ladies to see Beth Moore.
Stacy, Adrienne, Katie, Me, Lisa, Cristin, Carla & Lisa |
|
 |
| We had some late night McDonald's and even tagged Beth. We thought she might reply or mention us. Not so much. |
 |
| Ted finished up a day camp he's been doing through WVU. He had a real love/hate relationship with it. They did lots of fun things and was always happy when we picked him up. But we had the most miserable drop offs. It was based from the Colosseum. That's Jerry West. |
Sunday thru Tuesday we went to the River. Andy and Courtney came Sunday evening. The weather was on the cooler side so there wasn't as much swimming and water stuff. But we still had a great time playing lots of games (Sorry, Domino's, Skip-Bo, Ladder Ball and other such things). Courtney and Andy brought Buster (their new dog) and we relaxed a lot. We came back to Morgantown Tuesday afternoon and the four of us went out to dinner. It was so fun to catch up and hear about life.We had a great time!
 |
| Gary Pap, Mayor John & Sophie watching for the honey (humming) birds. |
 |
| The kids had their first bath in the river. They loved it! |
 |
| Waiting for Uncle Andy & Aunt Courtney to arrive. |
 |
| Saying "hi!" from her room. |
 |
| The Tuel's and their dogs |
 |
| boat ride w/ the mayor |
 |
| We had some pretty intense (and long) games of Sorry. Ted's current favorite. |
 |
| Buster |
 |
| going tubing - thanks for sharing your boat and tube, eugene |
 |
| ben and ted - they got knocked off w/ a rougher ride. ted loved it. |
 |
| me & soph |
 |
| ben & andy |
 |
| me & the kids - this was way fun! |
Wednesday we had a Kindergarten meeting and we had a home visit with Ted's teachers on Friday. WVU students arrived Thursday and Friday and we're back in the swing of things. Ted starts school on Wednesday. I'm not sure how I feel about Kindergarten right now. But I am sure how I feel about traffic in Morgantown right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment