This is a season.
It doesn't last forever.
Live it well.
Do you ever look back at season's in your life and wonder how in the world you made it through?
Do you ever want to get out of the current season you're in as fast as possible?
I was thinking back and looking forward and this is something I'm really learning about. I was recently reminded of a sermon I listened to several years ago by Andy Stanley. He said that 10 years from now, our current trials and struggles will be about 1 sentence/paragraph in our whole story. And when we're telling our story, how do we want to be able to tell it? I've experienced enough in my short 33 years of life to know that things that consumed me so desperately will not last forever. I know that there are many, many, many more seasons to come. Whether it's a horrible season or a great season, I want to live in it and live it well. So when I look back, I can see the good and the growth. As we always said in River Camp, "I can trust God no matter what!"
This is a season.
It doesn't last forever.
Live it well.
Do you ever want to get out of the current season you're in as fast as possible?
I was thinking back and looking forward and this is something I'm really learning about. I was recently reminded of a sermon I listened to several years ago by Andy Stanley. He said that 10 years from now, our current trials and struggles will be about 1 sentence/paragraph in our whole story. And when we're telling our story, how do we want to be able to tell it? I've experienced enough in my short 33 years of life to know that things that consumed me so desperately will not last forever. I know that there are many, many, many more seasons to come. Whether it's a horrible season or a great season, I want to live in it and live it well. So when I look back, I can see the good and the growth. As we always said in River Camp, "I can trust God no matter what!"
This is a season.
It doesn't last forever.
Live it well.
1 comment:
i love that, laura. thank you!
Post a Comment