Monday, February 11, 2013

big boy running

Ben is doing a Biggest Looser Contest with his old mens group from Charleston. Old as in past, not as in aged men. Anyways, so is our friend JB. We've known JB a long time. He was on staff in New Martinsville and was part of Ben's family as he lived in the apartment behind their house. He's attended several of our kids' birthday parties. Then he took the Area Director position in Charleston when we left. He and Ben did program together and he's been on several other assignments. He and his wife Bethany are sweet friends of ours - I would love to someday live in the same town. Around here, JB is most associated with Kirk (his program partner). My kids would most often say JB & Kirk. Not JB & Bethany (sorry, Bethany)!

I digress.

 JB was recently sponsored by a local sporting goods store in Charleston for his weight loss. So he started a blog to track his progress. I'll admit I was a little leery at first. You know, everyone has a blog these days. But I'll be the first to tell you I added him my google reader today. And I think you might too!



If you don't click on anything else, you need to watch this:

Be prepared to LAUGH OUT LOUD!

PS - JB, we hope you do well in the contest. But only well enough to get 2nd . . . .

And one more thing, my kids will double your views. We've just watched it 4 times in the last 10 minutes!

1 comment:

JB said...

Thanks for the support, Laura!!!! Ben is going down!