Sometimes the days just keep on coming, running into one another with some sleep in between. Then there are multiple days when school is delayed so the temperature can rise from 2 degrees to 5 degrees. Then the following week it's 60 degrees. Then the week after that it starts snowing around 8:00 pm several nights and school gets cancelled to make it a FIVE DAY WEEKEND! Throw in an early dismissal and that just monkey wrenches every thing. We haven't had a full week of school since Christmas break yet. Awesome.
Here's a little catch up on the old photos:
Sophie goes through phases of barely having enough room for herself in her bed.

My birthday cupcakes from Cold Stone. The only picture from my birthday I believe I have.
Sophie appeared in my room like this one morning having already put on her pink lipstick and freshened up with vanilla hand sanatizer.
The attempted sleepover that didn't happen. Sophie really just likes her own bed. This was during Ben's trip to Puerto Rico. Yeah, he went to Puerto Rico for a long weekend for a bachelor party. I'm still waiting for my trip to an exotic location.
More pink lipstick. I can't get enough of it.
Millie turned 10 on Tuesday. She's such a good dog. A very, very good dog!
Again with the lipstick on the way to dinner. She put on about 4 layers of different colors of lipstick. Ted was absolutely mortified and embarassed.
"Double fisting" her silverware for mac and cheese.
I told them I would take them out to dinner tonight and let them choose. Their first choice - Red Lobster. Their next choice with Eat N Park for cookies. Not my top choice but they like it.
Sophie licked that cookie for far too long. And the icing stayed on for way too long.
Ben took a nap one day one Sunday on the couch and I found the kids sneaking in some of their own tv time.
Ben got me a bike for my birthday. We are going to be a bike riding family this summer. I'm so excited. If anyone's getting ride of a bike rack, we'll take it!
A temperature variation of 65 degrees from one week to the next.
Sophie's lite brite is really fun. Until she crams them all side by side. Took me FOREVER to get these out.
Thankfully we have stayed really HEALTHY. I am so thankful for that. Ben went to Puerto Rico for 4 days in January. And he has been in Colorado all this week. He had a training with Young Life. He DROVE out there with two other staff guys as a protest to flying and as a man trip. They left on Sunday and it took them 25 hours including a couple of hour stop to watch the Super Bowl. They left Colorado around 8:30 tonight. We had a surprisingly good week here at home. Today my alarm didn't go off, so Ted stepped up to fix Sophie breakfast and they both got ready on their own.
So, that's the catch up on pictures. Soon the catch up on life.














No comments:
Post a Comment