These are books I've read/listened to Fall 2015.
The Armor of God
The Armor of God
by Priscilla Shirer
I really enjoyed this Bible study a lot! I learned a lot and it was very engaging. Super glad I did it. I haven't loved all of her studies but her most recent ones have been really great!
Keeping the Good in Your Boy
by Dannah Gresh
I liked this book thinking of where we are now with a tween in the house. It was helpful and insightful. Sometimes it was a little to sheltered in thinking for me but it was definitely a good read.
Audacious
by Beth Moore
Loved this book! Beth Moore does it again. It's a call to live out your faith audaciously. It's an easy read that I really enjoyed and have thought about a lot since I read it.
Erasing Hell
by Francis Chan
I read this with my Monday night girls. There's never a dull moment or an easy way out with Francis Chan. I learned a lot and was encouraged and challenged to thing eternally and not just for today regarding the people around me.
The Mingling of Souls
by Matt Chandler
Matt Chandler is speaking at YL75 (Young Life's Staff gathering in January). I hadn't read anything of his so I listened to this one. The chapters would have been way too long for me to read and really engage in, but it was good to listen to. It has some solid stuff for everyone from dating through married a lot of years.

#Struggles
by Craig Groeschel
This is by far my favorite book of the Fall - and maybe the year. I listened to it after I went to a conference where he spoke. It's about living in the digital and social media age and how to use those things and not let them own you. It's insightful and fascinating for myself personally and understanding what the kids we work with are up against in the world of technology and social meadia.
by Matt Chandler
Matt Chandler is speaking at YL75 (Young Life's Staff gathering in January). I hadn't read anything of his so I listened to this one. The chapters would have been way too long for me to read and really engage in, but it was good to listen to. It has some solid stuff for everyone from dating through married a lot of years.

#Struggles
by Craig Groeschel
This is by far my favorite book of the Fall - and maybe the year. I listened to it after I went to a conference where he spoke. It's about living in the digital and social media age and how to use those things and not let them own you. It's insightful and fascinating for myself personally and understanding what the kids we work with are up against in the world of technology and social meadia.




No comments:
Post a Comment