May was fast and full. May is now known as the new December because there is anything and everything end of the year happening. Graduation parties. A weekend in Charleston. An overnight in Pittsburgh. An attempt to go to a Pirate game. 5th Grade graduation and band concert. Move up day to MIDDLE SCHOOL. Field trips. Field day. Last day of school. A trip to the river. And a hundred other things.
I should've taken way more pictures but here's what I've got.
Jacob Nixon graduated from audiology school. We got to see some of these old friends that we haven't seen in quite awhile. It was awesome and fun!
Ted graduated from 5th grade. What?!? He had a move up day to middle school. He's excited and ready. I'm partially excited and ready.
Ted and Mrs. Law. Yes, he's as tall as his teacher!
Doing my best to embarrass him.
Band concert which was actually fairly good.
Celebrating 5th grade graduation at Dairy Queen.
Some sort of cooking Saturday morning breakfast.
Ted isn't much of a reader. However, I have introduced him to listening to books and he loves it. His current series is Theodore Boone. We've been in the car a lot lately so he's listened to 4 so far!
The end of the school year threw up on my dining room table/office.
Sophie playing in the rain at one of Ted's baseball games.
Ted had strep and pink eye at the beginning of the month. He learned how to take real pills. We sent this to our good buddy David Moore because David is an adult and can't take pills. It's a source of pride for Ted.
My friend sent this to be the other day. I laughed and appreciated it!

No comments:
Post a Comment