Sophie is such a joy! She is the most content, happy, laid back baby. I really feel so blessed by her. She started smiling at 5 weeks sleeping through the night around 8 weeks. She smiles and laughs a lot and is starting to makes those fun cooing sounds. She is currently finding her two middle fingers to suck on and seems to enjoy them quite a bit. She isn't much for pacifiers. She loves sitting in her bouncy seat. She kicks and swats at the little animals and sits there for long periods of time so quietly. Sometimes I forget that she's there. She is a great snuggler and I very much enjoy our time together in that way. She LOVES to be swaddled. I found these swaddle things that velcro so she can't kick of it. She sleeps so well in it. Some people say she looks like a little enchillada. Some people compare it to a straight jacket! Whatever helps her sleep well!!
She's growing and changing so quickly. At her 2 month check up she was 11 pounds (a 4 pound weight gain). It seemed like Ted took forever to do everything so I didn't feel like I was missing anything. But Sophie is growing and changing daily. Ted does great with her. He has recently asked to hold her more. He didn't really care before. He is so sweet b/c he shares his blankies (a most valued possession) with her whenever she has fussy. We have only had a couple of not so hot episodes - mostly in the van. They are in entirely too close proximity. But at the moment there's not a lot I can do about it.
This is the picture I used on her birth announcement. She was two months old in the picture . . .
She's growing and changing so quickly. At her 2 month check up she was 11 pounds (a 4 pound weight gain). It seemed like Ted took forever to do everything so I didn't feel like I was missing anything. But Sophie is growing and changing daily. Ted does great with her. He has recently asked to hold her more. He didn't really care before. He is so sweet b/c he shares his blankies (a most valued possession) with her whenever she has fussy. We have only had a couple of not so hot episodes - mostly in the van. They are in entirely too close proximity. But at the moment there's not a lot I can do about it.
This is the picture I used on her birth announcement. She was two months old in the picture . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment