Our biggest news is that Sophie is officially walking. She's actually using it as a mode of transportation on her own. The best news is that, since she's up and off the ground, there hasn't been nearly as much mulch, dirt, rocks, etc. being ingested. She is so fun to watch!
8 comments:
YAY SOPHIE!
She looks a little big like a penguin when she walks and I cannot wait to see her soon!
Laura I just pray for some neat time to rest in the Lord for you this week. To be able to relax a little and soak it up.
Miss you guys!
Love it! Now the fun really begins!
Bravo Sophie!! Major milestone crossed here.
YAY!!!
Sophie is the cutest! Can't wait to see you all soon--Wyatt keeps asking about Ted. (Is Ted my cousin? Where is he? Why does he live in West Virginia?...)
Laura, do you have any video of Sophie doing her army crawl??
Good Girl Sophie! Come play with Jaxen sometime soon!
Aw!! She looks so much older than last time I saw her! What does Ted think of this new development?
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment