Friday, July 3, 2009

i'm back

I'm trying to stay awake till double digits (10:00 pm) so I'm going to do some catching up b/c I'm tired of packing.

A brief overview of the past few weeks. Sorry no pictures - my camera has been everywhere but in my possession:

- Sophie had her 1 year checkup. She's still in the 100th percentile for weight (26 pounds). She is in the 35th for her height and 92nd for her head. Her hair covers up all that.

- We had Big Kick Soccer Camp last week. It went really well. Ted dd a great job and had so much fun. He considers himself a master soccer player.

- Sophie spent some time in New Martinsville while Ben was at Young Life Camp. Ted and I had a great time doing "big kid stuff." The bummer was that it rained everyday, so we couldn't do all the things on my list of fun things to do. But we still had a GREAT time together.

- Sam and Jacob Teodoro have been visiting in Charleston this week so we've been spending some time with them. Sam and Ted are the same age.They've had a lot of fun together.

- Ben left for Rockbridge this afternoon. It's the most calm and sane he's ever departed. The kids and I leave Sunday after church. I've been mentally preparing for weeks. I've had quite a bit of anxiety over it so I'm ready to get there and jump right in.

1 comment:

WVmedicgirl said...

Its good to see you back Laura. I'll keep you all in my prayers.