Thursday, December 1, 2011

sophie sue

This little lady needs a little shout out for the past two weeks. She has been the best and most flexible child. She brings so much life and laughter to our house. I missed her a lot. She's my side kick.  She spent a week in New Martinsville for the initial surgery and then went back after the ER/nightgown epidsode. When she got there, she laid down the law. "One night Grandma's. One night at Doh's. And then I'm going home." She only had to stay one night, though. She narrates every waking minute of life and has a nose like no other - she has to smell everything. We love you, Sophie Sue! (Sue really isn't her middle name, although she probably thinks it is. That's just what we call her.)

Conversation with Ben this morning:
Ben: "Hey Sophie. We can go to the Christmas Parade tonight but you have to be a good girl today."
Sophie: "Okay. I won't pick my nose!"


Hanging with Ben while he practiced songs for Leadership one evening.

Sophie always made multi-colored leaves for the thankful tree.
And had some pretty funny things to be thankful for. That's for later

I found her watching tv like this one morning.

She loves anything crafty.


Daddy likes doing funky hair do's in the bath-shower!

No comments: