I am thrilled to report that Ted's hair is growing. SLOWLY. But growing. It's most noticeable on the spot on top of his head. When we came back form Florida it was such a relief to be able to tell a difference.
 |
| Jan 18th (ish) |
 |
| Feb 12th |
 |
| Jan 18th |
 |
| Feb 12 |
This could take awhile. But it's nice to know it's coming. Whew! Do you know what amazes me though? No one ever asks me about his scar or his hair. I guess I expected at least parents on his basketball team to ask. The only person who has is the guy that fixed his glasses the other day when we went to get them straightened up at the eye doctors. Maybe I'm inquisitive - or nosey. But I feel like I might ask someone when I sat beside them at basketball practice every week. I don't mind. I guess I'm just surprised.
 |
Thanks, Hannah's for the fun gifts! The hat is the perfect size for Ted
and the hat/mitten combo is just straight up fun! |
 |
| Waiting for Ted to come home on the bus. |
 |
| We went to our first gymnastics meet today. It was really fun for the whole family. |
 |
Sophie wore her sparkly shirt b/c the girls where sparkles on her outfit.
This was obviously later in the day. Ted puts on "comfy" clothes as soon as he
walks through the door. |
Sophie was a sight for sore eyes today. She's taken to wearing headbands in such a way that causes her hair to look absolutely ridiculous. Plus she was in full static mode. So half her hair was plastered to her head and the other half was sticking straight up. Totally missed the photo opp on that one.
So, I'm happy about Ted's hair as little progress as it is. And, I'm really thankful that Ted has become way less whiny and cry-y about things recently. It was getting a little ridiculous. In fact, he stayed with Ben at WyldLife on Friday until 10:30 and was great. Ben's official WyldLife sidekick now. Even slept in Saturday morning. But, unfortunately, Sophie has become the whiner now. Glad it's not both of them at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment