 |
| Sophie "exercising" on the kitchen floor. |
|
|
 |
| We've had one snow day. So we built some castles |
|
 |
And then I took Ted on a date to look at the toys at Walmart.
We spent a LONG time there. |
 |
| Then we had lunch at Eat-N-Park and took home a smiley cookie for Soph |
 |
| We (well, they) played in the snow |
 |
I have a video that I really want to put on here but might get me
in trouble b/c Ted hits his head rolling down the hill. Oops! |
 |
| Don't eat the yellow snow, Soph |
 |
| Ben's hair and beard were out of control, so he let Ted help cut it. |
 |
| Not exactly painless! |
We had a follow up appointment with Ted's pediatrician and I talked to a dermatologist friend. They both seem to think that his hair will grow back just fine. It may take awhile. The dermatologist told us that if it's not growing back by summer, they'll give him some steroid shots to help. But no one seems to be worried. I feel MUCH better.
I was putting Ted to bed the night we got home for Florida and he said the sweetest thing. I thanked him for being so good while we were gone so that I could go with Daddy. He said, "Mom, I want to be able to take Sophie on a date. You always go on dates with Daddy. Dates are for boys and girls. But I can't take her to a restaurant because I can't drive." So sweet! I'm working on a plan to have them go on a "date."
And lastly, Ted and I were doing his devotional this morning. We were reading a verse from Joshua that said something to the affect of, "I will never leave you. I will never desert you." He looked at me so seriously and said, "Mom, does this mean we can never have dessert again?" A boy after my own heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment