Tuesday, November 6, 2012

while watching the election returns


Ted got some birthday money that required him to take the family out for ice cream. So, on the night of Hurricane Sandy we hit up NattiCakes.
My not-so-helpful, mess-making dish washing assistant.

Hurricane Sandy/Snow/Rain Day

Putting together the basketball hoop Ted got for his birthday.

They got to the very end and there were two pieces missing to mount the hoop. They arrived in the mail today. Seriously, this stuff on happens to Ben!

Ted & The Mountaineer!

Just before Sandy hit, all the leaves fell and were perfect for jumping and picture taking.







And we actually carved pumpkins in a timely manner this year - about 3 days before Halloween. Yay for us!



My trick-or-treaters. We trick-or-treated Thursday and it was cold and rainy. Both kids were perfectly content going to about 10 houses in the neighborhood and then going home to hand out candy. They were done by 7pm and in bed by 7:30. I'm all down for that. Plus that meant very little candy in our house.

The note I found when we got out of bed on Saturday from Ted:
Hi Mom and Dad, I love you the best because you are good. I also love do and pap and I love grandma and pap and all my uncles and aunts.



The post-it note that was attached to the letter:
This is a note for mom and dad where you are open it.


No comments: