Sometimes I just really need to feel like I'm winning at life. Currently, I'm feeling pretty much not on top of anything. So I'll take the little wins like getting our annual blue and gold picture in SEPTEMBER! My average is Thanksgiving with the latest being Christmas. So this year would be impressive! And I'd also like to give a shout out to the iPhone portrait mode two years running.
2018

A little walk down memory lane at a tradition I accidentally started and realized around 4 years in.
2005
This was the first time we held Ted. He was 10 days old. We were generally blue and gold. It was a rough season so we'll go with it. Plus I didn't even know we would make this a tradition. It just kind of accidentally happened.
2006
Those cheeks!
2007
Ted's 1st football game: WVU vs. Marshall
2008
Sophie's 1st football season. You can tell how she felt about it! Nothing has changed in the last 10 years.
Sophie's 1st football season. You can tell how she felt about it! Nothing has changed in the last 10 years.
2009
I call this the "get what you pay for" haircut! 🙄
2010
Our first football season in Morgantown.
Our first football season in Morgantown.
2011
2012
2013
This is one of my faves.
2014
Millie. Also we passed down the jersey wore the previous 3 years to Sophie.
2015
I loved Sophie's short hair and bangs.
I loved Sophie's short hair and bangs.
2016
This was an unseasonably warm Christmas Day and we were generally blue and gold. Ben always throws us over the edge in the WV department.
This was an unseasonably warm Christmas Day and we were generally blue and gold. Ben always throws us over the edge in the WV department.
2017
2018
When did everyone get so big?!? 😭 The other sad thing about this picture is you can't see the killer boots Sophie is rocking. They are awesome!

My goal is to keep this tradition going through 2026 - Sophie's senior of high school.
My other goal is to also get caught up on the blog... We'll see.













No comments:
Post a Comment