Waiting for Daddy to get the car b/c it was monsooning for the 8th day in a row.
The wall at WalMart.
Ted's boo-boo
the inside of my purse
waiting in the checkout line. it was monsooning on the way in - hence the drowned rat look on both of us.
Saturday morning we got up and with nothing to do and no where to be. Ted was singing songs on his stage so Ben got his guitar out. Ted got out his shaker thing and Sophie was really interested. She really hasn't seen Ben play his guitar much.
Saturday night, Ben and I went out on a date. We haven't been on a date in several months. We had done so well all fall, but once spring rolled around things kind of faded. We had a great dinner together and just browsed around some stores. I set off the alarms at every store. It was kind of funny. It was so nice to just be out together. We laughed a lot.
2 comments:
Laura, thanks for the new pics! The kids are getting so big but I lve seeing their cute smiles! Im glad you and Ben got to spend some quality time together and as a family. I hope to see you all soon!
Wow Ted looks like a big little boy! It's weird that I haven't seen him in so long. Glad you guys had a date night. It's fun when you look at each other and say, "I knew I liked you! (: I always knew I married you for some reason!" (: Sometimes it's tough to have those moments amidst craziness.
Post a Comment