We just had a "snuggle sandwhich" in Ted's bed. It's where Ben and I put Ted in between us and have a good old fashion snuggle. It's a new favorite thing of ours. We tell Ted that he's the peanut butter and that when Sophie can settle down enough to lay still, she will be the jelly.
Here's some pictures that I'm behind on sharing . . .

Ted carried the Easter Eggs around for a couple of days last week. Hid them all over the house. This was a birthday cake and he's blowing out the candle.

A recent trip to the mall. Doh got Ted the batman mask.

At the library the other week. Sophie is pretty agile in pulling herself up. She's starting to walk along things and walk behind her little walker.

Ted feeding Sophie with his mean face on. There's less than a 10 pound weight difference between the two.

The kids and I watching the prom goers.
1 comment:
Laura! Your spray tan looks awesome!
Post a Comment