Sunday, May 3, 2009

final days travel

It's funny how I packed the same amount of stuff for 3 days that I will probably pack for this summer to be gone for a month. That's just the way it is with kids.

We packed up and left around 9:00 am. We made a pit stop in Washington, PA to see Courtney and Andy. They grilled out some lunch. It was so yummy and so good just to visit them.



Ted helping be the grill master.





Sophie wishing she was outside and totally goobering their windows!



We had chocolate covered strawberries. Ted doesn't like strawberries, but he sure does love chocolate!

We finally pulled into Charleston around 4 pm. They were much better travelers on the way home than the way there. I guess they both just realized that's how it's going to be. Now to unpack, unwind, and take everything in . . . I don't feel like I really had the opportunity (more like I didn't let myself) really think about everything and take everything in. I guess that comes next.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Love the pics of Sophie!!!

WVmedicgirl said...

As I was reading this entry I realized that Sophie is less than 4 weeks away from being a year old! thats craziness!!