Sunday, July 24, 2011

michigan videos

These are random videos I've taken through out the month. Some at camp and some at the Santen's lake house.

Sophie has become quite the water bug. Just in the past couple of days she's decided that she loves going under water. She'll jump and go under, jump some more and go under. She's really not scared of anything. Ted is kind of swimming (not obvious from his attempt in the video). And he can actually do a back flip in the water. It happens about once out of every ten tries.





Ted going down the zipline with Shawna.
 


This is a spoof from a short film that has Mater in it singing the "Daggum" song. It really means nothing unless you've seen it. But it's what they sang everyday way too early in the morning


I taught my kids that they could pee in the lake. They were rather surprised that they could - I guess I thought they'd peed in pools before. It took Ted a little bit to get comfortable with the idea. But Sophie took too it no problem. Her only thing is that she walks into the water about knee deep and pees. Then I have to have her rinse herself off. We're working on being fully submerged.
 

1 comment:

Bethany E. Ward said...

Great videos! Ted is getting so big. It's really fun to watch his boldness in trying new things as he gets older. Miss you guys!