The Assignment Team was able to do some of the camper rides this week. So fun. We've never really done them before but it was extra fun with the kids. Yesterday, Ben rode the tubes with Ted and Sophie. Somehow I ended up with David, one of the Work Crew Bosses. Got the ride of my life - fell off 4 times. I am hurting today. Holy crap! They showed no mercy.

Today we did the Timber Carts. Way fun!!! We rode with John, Shawna, Chris and Charlamayne and we did not follow the no bumping rule. The kids loved it and the kids especially loved the goggles they were not required to wear. The double black car was pretty slow. So half-way through Ben and I switched cars and kids. This was so much fun and the carts are awesome! Such a great, fun ride.
And the best part may or may not have been the family 4-wheeler ride to and from the Timber Carts.
No comments:
Post a Comment