Since June, I've been talking about cutting Sophie's hair and donating it to Locks of Love. Today was the day. I was a little nervous. Ben was not thrilled with the idea at all. Sophie's hair has always been one of her dearest and most recognized characteristics from the time she was a baby. She's had one and a half haircuts - 1 in January when she had a couple of inches cut off the bottom and 1 in June when we got about half way across and then she melted.) I'm so glad we did. It's so CUTE! And hair grows.
Before:

During:
As you'll notice, seeing her ponytail freaks her out for a minute.
But then she loves looking at her short hair.
But then she loves looking at her short hair.
The ponytail we'll send in.
Right after the ponytail cut. I think this is the length I would like to let it grow to.
While it was being cut she kept saying that she and I are going to be twins.
Sophie and David
I felt like she was a little like Rapunzel in Tangled when her hair gets
cut and it turns dark. Her hair looks so brown!
cut and it turns dark. Her hair looks so brown!
And she looks so stinkin' cute!!



2 comments:
Awww, she looks adorable!! Great for Locks of Love too!
I think it looks great. She is adorable either way. My kids can't stand having anything done with their hair so until they can fix it all on their own they will have short hair.
Post a Comment