Saturday, April 14, 2012

game night

If you have not played this game, you need to. It's GREAT!


I'll throw it out there that I absolute HATE the board game Monopoly. It is by far my least favorite board game EVER. Followed closely by Scrabble.  We played this for the first time last Sunday after dinner with some of our leaders. Ben and I have played almost every night this week. I love it! Love it! It's equal strategy and luck of the draw. And it's quick. It will be a new game staple at our house.

We've been playing a lot of these games too. They are some of our favorites. It's definitely fun that Ted is getting older and able to play games that we actually enjoy too. Poor Sophie. I haven't been all that into Candy Land or other such torturous games with her. She does a lot of watching or "team playing." Happy family game night!

Sorry



Uno Moo!

Mexican Train Dominos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We also really love it that J can play games with us now too.We love lots of these. Also, Blokus is a new favorite of ours.
Shannon