Sophie started PreK this week. Tuesday, Ben went with her for half a
day. He is convinced that being a PreK teacher would drive a soul to
drink.

Wednesday was her first full day. She had a few tears yesterday (per her self report and a note from the teacher) although we dropped her off without incident. Today she said, "I cried all day." I asked her if she cried during lunch, station time, circle time, on the playground - she answered yes to all. There was no note in her backpack. But, needless to say, I'll be calling her teacher tomorrow. I don't like this not seeing-the-teacher-when-I-pick-her-up thing.
Either way, I rally like her teacher. She's a no-nonsense kind of woman. And I love finally having them at the same school. And I'm really glad I go to school after I drop her off at school. Because I think I would be a little lost if I came home without her.


No comments:
Post a Comment