Friday, December 5, 2008

Rock Tar

Ted's lack of pronunciation for the "s" sound in a cluster has become even more obvious and fun recently. For instance, he got in trouble for saying "tupid" (stupid). And since he was already in trouble for saying it, he decided to say it many times - tupid, tupid, tupid.

Yesterday, he came into the kitchen and said, "Mommy, do you see this tar (star) on my shirt? That's b/c I'm a rock tar!" You gotta love it.

2 comments:

Laura said...

How cute it that? Our littlest, Jeffrey, used to have the "R" pwobwem. You know what I mean? It was so cute.

Found you guys through the Cobbs new blog. So great to get to know you better this way!

Blessings,

Laura B.

Jaclyn and Tyler said...

Ah. Laura. He is too funny. I cannot wait for a whole month of seeing the Tuel family anytime they will let me. I will have to come over and let Ted sign my cast. I miss you guys...just can't wait for the pressure to have lifted and be on my way home to enjoy.