Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa

So Ted's preschool class is going to see Santa at the mall on Friday. Ted might get to go if he finally feels better. That is too long of a story that I don't have time to deal with at the moment. I'll do that one later.

Anyways, I asked Ted what he wanted to ask Santa for. I know he doesn't get the concept of asking Santa for toys for Christmas - or anyone for that matter. And he really doesn't ask for things when we're walking through the toy aisle's at Target.

I digress . . . I asked him what he wanted for Christmas. He said, "Ice cream. Cake with ice cream on top." I think I can handle that. I'm sure Christmas won't be this easy for long.

1 comment:

Jaclyn and Tyler said...

just shared this one with my roomate. too funny. i am sure my mom is envious seeing as how i created a list of 7 things over thanksgiving break when my other sisters couldnt think of more than 2.

i am horrible