Sunday, December 21, 2008

Super Flu

Evidently, the Tuel's have some sort of super-flu. Ben and I are on Day #3. Friday was bad. Saturday was ok. But as the evening wore on, I felt worse and worse. Ben and I were having the traditional viewing of "Christmas Vacation" and he made pizza rolls. That just sent me over the edge and straight into the arms of my bed and down comforter. I was well enough to be at church this morning to get things going and then came home to the toilet. Ben did ok until after naptime and has been in the recliner since. Thankfully, we only feel really bad one at a time. I'm seriously just waiting for Sophie. I'm only feeding her nuetral colored food - which boils down to fruit and cereal. Seriously.

1 comment:

Laura said...

i am SOOO excited you have a blog! i didn't realize it!!