I feel like we haven't sat down for several days. Monday I don't really remember. I'm sure it was busy. Tuesday we went to New Martinsville. Ben is doing program this summer at Rockbridge with Kirk Wilson. He is originally from New Martinsville but is the Area Director in Wheeling. So they are starting to plan. The kids and I tagged along. Ted was less than pleasant in the car. Sophie took a steller 30 minute nap in the car.
.
Check out Millie in this pic!
We went to the school where my Mom teaches Adult Basic Education and played with the preschool kids in the GREAT indoor play place they have. Sophie was a HUGE hit. John Pap put an overtired Sophie to sleep - he has some sort of magic touch or sleeping dust or something. Charlie and Valerie and Sara came to my parents for dinner. We tend to all be together when there's very little planning or thought that goes into it. I love spending time with our siblings and I love for my kids to spend time with their aunts and uncles. We had birthday cake and left around bedtime. Ben's Grandad was really sick and ended up in the hospital Tuesday evening. But it was much needed and he's on the mend.
Wednesday, Ben and I did dinner and the Marshall/WVU basketball at the Civic Center. It was kind of a bummer that the game was pretty one sided. But a great evening none the less.
This morning I had bible study and then I took Ben Santen, Ted and Sophie to the Clay Center. We do love it there. We stayed home all afternoon - too cold to go anywhere. Now everyone is tucked into bed and Ben's on his way home from worship rehearsal. This is a good snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie night!
No comments:
Post a Comment